Currently, Grace Pacific Medical Associates is accepting new patients with the following insurances:
- Blue Cross (also known as Anthem Blue Cross)
- Blue Shield (also known as Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
- Health Net
- Chinese Community Health Care (also known as CCHCA or Chinese Hospital)
- Medicare and Medical (Please note: we do NOT accept Medical insurance on its own. You must also have Medicare in order to be seen in our facilities.)
We have provided links to the websites of most of these companies. Most of these companies have both PPO and HMO plans. You can learn more about plan types in our FAQ section. There may also be some insurances not on the list that we accept, like some travelers insurances. We also accept patients who pay cash. We do NOT accept auto insurances or workers' compensation. If you wish to use either of these, you must pay us upfront and we will provide a superbill to give to you auto or workers' comp insurance. Please feel free to contact us to find out more.
Accepted Medical Groups
Medical groups are usually associated with HMO insurances. We accept patients with the medical groups listed below:
- Chinese Community Healthcare (CCHCA/Chinese Hospital)
- Brown and Toland Medical Group
To find out more about the relationship between medical groups and insurance companies, please refer to our FAQ section. You can also find out more about medical groups from their websites. Links to their sites can be found here.